- Village tax bills are issued June 1 of each year and due by June 30 of each year without penalty. On all taxes remaining unpaid after 4:00 PM on June 30, 2017, 5% will be added for July 1 to July 31, 2017. An additional 1% will be added for each month and fraction thereof thereafter until taxes are returned to Greene County for collection. Application for third party notification must be filed no later than 4/1/2018.
- You can now make online payments by Credit/Debit card or echecks including a service fee.
- The 2017 fiscal year budget remain static and tax rate will be reduced.
Village Water :
- The owner(s) or subsequent owners are chargeable with knowledge that all water charges and rents are due and payable in advance on the specific date of April 1st and October 1st of each year. Bills are due by the end of those months.
- Penalties will be charged at 7% the first month and 1% for each additional month late.
- In the Village, all water rents outstanding as of April 30 in the Village are subject to relevy on the Village Taxes.
- For outside users, the failure to pay in advance will result in the service being terminated and water being shut off and shut down 30 days after the date when payment was due without further notice. Small claims actions may be commenced against delinquent accounts.
- All persons or corporations wishing to use the water of the Village for any purpose must first make application to the Board of Water Commissioners for a tapping permit.
$3.4 million dollar infrastructure enhancements underway.